We have written some detailed walkthroughs for selected specific tasks. Keep in mind that some of them might include commands or GUIs that have been superseded with more modern tools inside Dynamo. We keep these tutorials until we document the new functionalities.
Catalogues and particle picking
- General catalogue link.
- Introduction to particle picking link.
- Specific tools for filaments link
- Specific tools for freely shaped membranes link
- Model combinations link
Some hints for setting up of a project demonstrated for a real data set of subtomograms link.
- Introduction to PCA link
By subboxing we refer to the extraction and realignment of subunits out of aligned subtmograms.
- General subboxing link
- Symmetry and subboxing subboxing_symmetry .pdf link
- Subboxing and classification subboxing_multireference_PCA.pdf link
Command line operations
- For general manipulation of tables and volumes link
- in alignment projects link
- in classification projects link