EMBO workshop 2016
Dynamo will be used for the subtomogram averaging part of the EMBO course on Image Processing for CryoEM data.
We will be using two different computing resources:
In the directory /g/embo2016/data/DYNAMO there are folders with real data sets representing typical situations. There are both tomograms and already extracted data folders.
- T1 to T4 are tomograms described here.
- P1-P2 are folders containing different formatted data folders.
An additional data set of 5ht3 particles is available through this Google drive link. This data sets includes several thousands of particles. If you want to work with the whole data set, it is a good idea to download it directly into your CSCS account.
Tuesday 30 August 2016.
- tutorial on basic elements: help, data and metadata formats.
- tutorial on the basic concept in Dynamo alignment: the project.
after the coffee break:
- Basic walkthrough: creating a catalogue, picking particles, launching a project.
- Further work:
after the second coffee break
- Introduction to the use of remotely located GPUs
Data management and modeling
Wednesday 31 August (first part).
- tutorial on membrane modeling with dmslice
- Filament models with dtmslice
- Reusing model workflows ( walkthrough)
- Further work: catalogue
Wednesday 31 August (second part).
- PCA Basic concepts.
- Multirefererence Analysis
- Further work
- Commandline operations with PCA
Thursday, 1 September.