We annually host a 3-4 days course in the Biozentrum of the University of Basel in late August. This is a hands-on workshop with an accent on practical aspects. Each participant is provided with a workstation and access to a supercomputing center, so that at the end of the course they have been able to run a full project of realistic scale.
We also offer Dynamo training in third party courses, with different formats depending on the hosting institution.
Previous Basel workshops
Third party workshops
- NYSBC Dynamo workshop 2016 [to be announced]
- EMBO practical course on Cryo-Electron Microscopy and 3D Image Processing, Heidelberg 2016
- CCP-EM Dynamo course, Diamond Facility 2015
- International Workshop of Advanced Image Processing of Cryo-Electron Microscopy Beijing 2015
- EMBO practical course on Cryo-Electron Microscopy and 3D Image Processing, Heidelberg 2014