We annually host a 3-4 days course in the Biozentrum of the University of Basel in late August. This is a hands-on workshop with an accent on practical aspects. Each participant is provided with a workstation and access to a supercomputing center, so that at the end of the course they have been able to run a full project of realistic scale. Next workshop is foreseen for August 2018.
We also offer Dynamo training in third party courses, with different formats depending on the hosting institution.
Previous Basel workshops
- Basel Workshop 2017
- Basel Workshop 2016
- Basel Workshop 2015
- Basel Workshop 2014
- Basel Workshop 2013
- NCCR Workshop 2012
Third party workshops
- Prato CryoEM Workshop April 2018
- San Diego Workshop 2018, UCSD, January 2018.
- CCP-EM Dynamo course, Diamond Facility, November 2017
- Delft Symposioum on Cryo EM, September 2017
- Pasteur Course on Integrative Structural Biology, Paris, May 2017 
- EMBO practical course on Cryo-Electron Microscopy and 3D Image Processing, Heidelberg 2016
- CCP-EM Dynamo course, Diamond Facility 2015
- International Workshop of Advanced Image Processing of Cryo-Electron Microscopy Beijing 2015
- EMBO practical course on Cryo-Electron Microscopy and 3D Image Processing, Heidelberg 2014