Matlab and Linux Standalone
Please follow this google drive link to download Dynamo. You can safely ignore any complaint of your browser about not being able to preview the file.
Standalone for MAC
If you plan to use Dynamo in the Mac without a Matlab license use this google drive link. This link is updated less frequently than the link for the latest Linux version. If you want the latest version of Dynamo as standalone for the Mac, drop us an email.
Standalone for Windows
A standalone/matlab version for Windows 7 can be downloaded in this google drive link. This link is updated less frequently than the link for the latest Linux or Mac versions. The Windows version is unsupported and distributed "as is". If you find installation problems, we advice you to use a different platform.
Example data sets
Examples of training data sets will be updated here
You can download the link from the command line (no need to access google drive via browser) in Linux with this command:
DYNAMO_ID=1BpZ9pv3Zq5_jSOrIqotoqijOKpWMUQ4a DYNAMO_LINK=https://drive.google.com/open?id=DYNAMO_ID wget --load-cookies /tmp/cookies.txt "https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&confirm=$(wget --quiet --save-cookies /tmp/cookies.txt --keep-session-cookies --no-check-certificate '$DYNAMO_LINK' -O- | sed -rn 's/.*confirm=([0-9A-Za-z_]+).*/\1\n/p')&id=$DYNAMO_ID" -O dynamo-v-1.1.509_MCR-9.6.0_GLNXA64_withMCR.tar && rm -rf /tmp/cookies.txt
note that you will need to replace 1BpZ9pv3Zq5_jSOrIqotoqijOKpWMUQ4a with the actual value in the google link, likewise for the name of the tarball (thanks for Samuel Fux at ETH Zürich for this tip).
We are restructuring our modules for alignment of tilt series and classification. Next stables releases will come in summer 2022; contact us if you want to be a beta tester.
- Bug with opening of Matlab parallel pool corrected for standalone and Matlab.
- Enhanced tools for manual alignment of tilt series through fiducial markers.
- Correction of problems derived from the different behaviour of dread and dwrite towards extension .txt.
In previous versions, a file with extension .txt would be read as a matrix of number. From version 1.1.516, this default was changed into a cell array of text lines (to make the extension coherent with the usual interpretation of such files). This has cascaded some backward compatibility problems. This version solves all the reported ones; please let us know if you identify further bugs.
- Debugging of problems with standalone.
- Phase randomization tools.
- Debugging of PCA system.
- PCA works now on GPU, and includes a new graphics system.
- New version of </t>dmapview
- Debugging of problems in the mesh system.
- tilt series alignment: improved reload of workflows, allows selection of reconstruction height
- PCA: new internal algorithm. Reworked workflow for command line
Corrects a bug introduced into 1.1.454 concerning the multicore execution.
Includes the Particle List File object (to access particles that are not organized as classical data folders)
Tilt series alignment.