Matlab and Linux Standalone
Please follow this google drive link to download Dynamo. You can safely ignore any complaint of your browser about not being able to preview the file.
Standalone for MAC
If you plan to use Dynamo in the Mac without a Matlab license use this google drive link. This link is updated less frequently than the link for the latest Linux version. If you want the latest version of Dynamo as standalone for the Mac, drop us an email.
Standalone for Windows
A standalone/matlab version for Windows 7 can be downloaded in this google drive link. This link is updated less frequently than the link for the latest Linux or Mac versions. The Windows version is unsupported and distributed "as is". If you find installation problems, we advice you to use a different platform.
Example data sets
Examples of training data sets will be updated here
- Debugging of PCA system.
- PCA works now on GPU, and includes a new graphics system.
- New version of </t>dmapview
- Debugging of problems in the mesh system.
- tilt series alignment: improved reload of workflows, allows selection of reconstruction height
- PCA: new internal algorithm. Reworked workflow for command line
Corrects a bug introduced into 1.1.454 concerning the multicore execution.
Includes the Particle List File object (to access particles that are not organized as classical data folders)
Tilt series alignment.