Materials Basel 2016
Theory will be presented on synthetic data generated on the fly by Dynamo. Then, the shown theory can be applied on real data sets brought by the participants themselves, or the data sets prepared in the instructor file share under: /Users/gast/mountedData/workshop2016
- tutorial on basic elements: help, data and metadata formats.
- tutorial on the basic concept in Dynamo alignment: the project.
after the coffee break:
- Basic walkthrough: creating a catalogue, picking particles, launching a project.
- Further work:
Data management and modeling
- tutorial on membrane modeling with dmslice
- Filament models with dtmslice
- Reusing model workflows ( walkthrough)
- Further work: catalogue
Thursday afternoon session.
- PCA Basic concepts.
- Multirefererence Analysis
- Further work
- Commandline operations with PCA
Friday morning session.
- Manual alignment.
In the directory /Users/gast/mountedData/workshop2016 there are folders with real data sets representing typical situations. There are both tomograms and already extracted data folders.
- D1 to D4 are tomograms described here.
- D5-D6 are folders containing different formatted data folders.
An additional data set of 5ht3 particles is available through this Google drive link. This data sets includes several thousands of particles. If you want to work with the whole data set, it is a good idea to download it directly into your CSCS account.
Exercises are scheduled for the last day. Nevertheless, feel free to start them any time during the workshop.