We annually host a 3-4 days course in the Biozentrum of the University of Basel in late August. This is a hands-on workshop with an accent on practical aspects. Each participant is provided with a workstation and access to a supercomputing center, so that at the end of the course they have been able to run a full project of realistic scale.
We also offer Dynamo training in third party courses, with different formats depending on the hosting institution.
Previous Basel workshops
- Basel Workshop 2017
- Basel Workshop 2016
- Basel Workshop 2015
- Basel Workshop 2014
- Basel Workshop 2013
- NCCR Workshop 2012
Third party workshops
- San Diego Workshop 2018, UCSD.
- CCP-EM Dynamo course, Diamond Facility, November 2017
- Delft Symposioum on Cryo EM, September 2017
- Pasteur Course on Integrative Structural Biology, Paris, May 2017 
- EMBO practical course on Cryo-Electron Microscopy and 3D Image Processing, Heidelberg 2016
- CCP-EM Dynamo course, Diamond Facility 2015
- International Workshop of Advanced Image Processing of Cryo-Electron Microscopy Beijing 2015
- EMBO practical course on Cryo-Electron Microscopy and 3D Image Processing, Heidelberg 2014